1. Series SR Motor: 230 Volt version of Foredom’s most popular and best motor for general use. The 1/6 HP, ball bearing, hang-up style M.SR runs in forward and reverse at speeds up to 18,000 RPM. It comes equipped with a motor bale for hanging, and our standard 39″ long key tip inner shafting for connecting to any of Foredom’s key tip compatible handpieces.
2. C.FCH-2 Speed Control: Foredom’s popular foot operated speed control. It has solid state electronics and comes in a heavy duty plastic housing with an extra wide design.
3. H.20 Handpiece: This “quick change” handpiece is for use ONLY with 3/32″ shank accessories and is popular with jewelers who work with that shank size and make frequent bur changes. Features a molded plastic front grip with tapered sides for easy and close handling. It has pre-lubricated ball bearings that do not require lubrication. This handpiece is key tip shaft compatible.
4. AK11 Accessory Kit (see complete product listing below):
43-pc. assortment of professional jewelers/metal working accessories includes Scotch-Brite EXL Wheels, Platinum White Compound, Rubber Bonded Abrasive Wheels, Jewelers Burs, Aluminum Oxide Sanding Bands, Felt and Cotton Buffs, Mounted Brushes, Mandrels, Engraving Burs, V Stone Wheel and more.
5. Flexible shaft grease
Accessory Kit AK11 consists of the following
(we reserve the right to substitute comparable accessories when needed):
- 3–mounted brushes
- 4–high speed steel fluted engraving burs
- 6–3M Radial Bristle Discs
- 12– 1/4″ x 1/2″ sanding bands in various grits
- 3–rubber bonded abrasive wheels, 4–satin finishers
- 2–screw mandrels
- 1-1/4″ Abrasive Cut Off Wheel
- rubber drum mandrel
- V Stone, muslin wheel
- unitized mounted point
- unmounted felt buff
- 1–tube of platinum white compound