Sustainability Improvements. Doing Our Part For A Better Tomorrow.
Replaced all light switches with motion sensors switches.
Upgraded warehouse lighting with automatic sensors.
Changed all office fluorescent lamps (CFLs) to light emitting diodes (LED).
Use Only Sustainable Focused Shipping Carriers
- USPS – Commitment to diverting 75% of it’s waste from landfill by FY 2030.
- UPS – Comprehensive carbon neutral approach across scope 1, 2, and 3 emissions in global operations by 2050.
- FedEx – Achieve carbon neutral operations by 2040.
Eco-Friendly Shipping Boxes
- Reuse boxes.
- Use correctly sized boxes to reduce paper fillers.
- Use recyclable or reusable poly mailers.
- Switched to paperless billing and invoicing.
- Focus on inventory efficiency to minimize the risk of overstocks.
- Returned products are sold as reconditioned, donated, or recycled.
- Use only biodegradable office supplies such as coffee cups, forks, spoon, plates, etc.
- Educate employees on the importance of reducing waste. Implemented a recycling and donating program.