Starborn Deckfast Fascia Tool
- Pre-drills and Countersinks to the Correct Depth Every Time
- Independently Spun Stop Collars To Prevent Damage or Markings on the Fascia
- Creates an Oversized Hole for the Deckfast Fascia Screw to Allow for Expansion and Contraction
- Designed for PVC and composite deck fascia boards from 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch thick
- FOR USE WITH DECKFAST FASCIA SCREWS (SOLD SEPARATELY)
This worked perfect for our DYI. Facia screws went in easily, flush with the boards.
Works perfectly for NewTechWood Fascia Board Screws. Not much else to say other than it does the job perfectly and is simple to use.
Had a need to countersink attachment screws on my Trex decking. Good delivery and works just right. Makes the job look "right".
Tool is a good tool for fastening facia boards. If you like to see the screw heads . But dont like that the tool leaves a string around the counter bored hole. Not very good in my opinion.
We Also Recommend
Tower MFG 30440003 Auto-Reset 15 AMP Grounded 3-Prong GFCI 5-Outlet Adapter