J-B Weld 8277 WaterWeld Epoxy Putty Stick - 2 oz.
- WATERWELD Plugs or seals leaks, holes and cracks in almost anything. Repairs plumbing, fuel tanks, tub and shower, drains, pool and spa, boats and potable water tanks, setup occurs even under water.
- THE ORIGINAL COLD WELD, JB Weld was developed as an alternative to torch welding. Designed to be effective in extreme environments, once it sets, it creates a permanent bond stronger than steel.
- EASY TO USE, After curing, it can be drilled, tapped, filed, sanded and painted. WaterWeld has a set time of 15-25 minutes, is rated at a tensile strength of 900 PSI and withstands temps up to 300F.
- VERSATILE and DEPENDABLE, Ideal for underwater and wet use, plumbing, tubs, drains, showers, fuel tanks, marine and boat repairs, automotive, fiberglass, metal and more.
- DO IT YOURSELF, Big or small, you can DIY it with J-B. Our heavy duty adhesives repair and restore it right the first time. JB Weld delivers the legendary performance of the Worlds Strongest Bond.
We Also Recommend
Tower MFG 30440003 Auto-Reset 15 AMP Grounded 3-Prong GFCI 5-Outlet Adapter
Regular price $2499 $24.99