Parts Express Nickel Plated Nibbling Tool
- Simply drill 3/8" hole insert cutting head and compress handles.
- Gives you the ability to make square holes for fuse holders, special connectors displays etc.
- Material to be nibbled is placed in the gap between the punch and blade channel.
- By squeezing the handles together, the punch will move down into the channel, cutting out a slug of metal.
- A scribe line can be followed by looking down on work in this position. A slot is cut by making successive cuts.
We Also Recommend
Tower MFG 30440003 Auto-Reset 15 AMP Grounded 3-Prong GFCI 5-Outlet Adapter
Regular price $2499 $24.99