Shurtape FP-96 General Purpose Kraft Packaging Tape: 2 in. x 60 yds
- Shurtape FP-96 General Purpose Kraft Packaging Tape is a general purpose brown paper tape used for packaging, binding, splicing, holding, tabbing, carton sealing, reinforcing, banding and patching for a variety of substrates.
- FP-96 packaging tape features a strong, flexible and conformable backing with high cross-direction tensile strength. The color blends well with cardboard and Kraft cartons and unlike traditional film packaging tapes, the tape can be torn by hand.
- Shurtape FP 96 has an aggressive, high tack adhesive with excellent holding power and excellent quick stick, particularly effective in cold weather.
- The tape resists curling, abrasion, water, solvents and oil. It also is a good choice for inchShingling inch (tape-on-tape) applications.
- FP 96 is a pressure-sensitive adhesive tape and does not need water to activate it like a gummed paper tape.
We Also Recommend
Fastcap Zero Clearance Tape 2" x 16" strips 5pc
Sale price $1192 $11.92