J-B Weld 8280 Original Professional Size Steel Reinforced Epoxy - 10 oz.
- J-B WELD ORIGINAL PRO SIZE: Professional 5 OZ Tubes of the Original Cold Weld two-part epoxy system that was designed as an alternative to torch welding. J-B Weld Original provides strong, lasting repairs to multiple surfaces and creates a bond stronger than steel. Perfect for DIY household, automotive, marine, craft repair and much more.
- CURE AND SET TIME: After mixing the tubes at a 1:1 ratio, it takes 4-6 hours to set and 15-24 hours to cure. Once cured J-B Weld Original can be tapped, filled, sanded, molded and drilled. J-B Weld Original set and cure color is dark grey.
- VERSATILE AND DEPENDABLE: J-B Weld Original is steel reinforced, has a tensile strength of 5020 PSI and can withstand temperatures up to 550 degrees Fahrenheit (287 degrees Celsius. When fully cured, J-B Weld Original is waterproof and resistant to petroleum, chemical and acid.
- SURFACE APPLICATIONS: Metal, Plastic & PVC, Wood, Concrete, Ceramic & Tile and Fiberglass.
- DO IT YOURSELF: Big or small, you can DIY it with J-B Weld. Our heavy duty epoxy and adhesives repair & restore it right the first time. J-B Weld delivers superior performance, quality, and results for the World’s Strongest Bond.
- For strong permanent repairs
- Can be formed, drilled, ground, tapped, machined, filled, sanded, and painted
We Also Recommend
Fastcap Zero Clearance Tape 2" x 16" strips 5pc
Sale price $1192 $11.92
J-B Weld 50176 KwikWeld Steel Reinforced Epoxy Syringe - Dries Dark Grey - 25 ml
Regular price $949 $9.49