J-B Weld 8267-S SteelStik Steel Reinforced Epoxy Putty Stick - 2 oz
- J-B WELD STEELSTIK: A hand mixable two part epoxy putty stick that is steel reinforced & non-rusting to quickly repair or rebuild anything made of metal! J-B Weld SteelStik is certified by the NSF and is safe for contact with potable water.
- CURE AND SET TIME: After kneading the two part formula together by hand, SteelStik takes 5 minutes to set and cures in 1 hour. J-B Weld SteelStik set and cure color is dark grey.
- PRODUCT FEATURES AND STRENGTH: J-B Weld SteelStik has lap shear strength of 900 PSI, can withstand continuous temperatures up to 350F (176C ) and intermittent temperatures of 450F (232C), and is chemical resistant against petroleum, hydraulic fluids and other chemicals when fully cured. SteelStik can be molded, shaped, sanded, drilled and tapped.
- SURFACE APPLICATIONS: Iron & Stainless Steel, Copper & Brass, Aluminum & Bronze, Fiberglass and Plastic & PVC.
- DO IT YOURSELF: Big or small, you can DIY it with J-B Weld. Our heavy duty epoxy and adhesives repair & restore it right the first time. J-B Weld delivers superior performance, quality, and results for the World’s Strongest Bond.
We Also Recommend
Fastcap Zero Clearance Tape 2" x 16" strips 5pc
Sale price $1192 $11.92
J-B Weld 50176 KwikWeld Steel Reinforced Epoxy Syringe - Dries Dark Grey - 25 ml
Regular price $949 $9.49