J-B Weld 37901 3 oz. Extreme Heat Temperature Resistant Metallic Paste
- JB WELD EXTREME HEAT: Is formulated for repairs to iron, steel and metal in high temperature environments 1000°F / 538°C. Non-flammable, it contains no solvents or Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs).
- THE ORIGINAL COLD WELD: JB Weld was developed as an alternative to torch welding. Designed to be effective in extreme environments, once it sets, it creates a permanent bond stronger than steel.
- SIMPLE TO USE: When fully cured, this metallic compound can be drilled, machined or sanded. It is great for repairing cracks, small gaps, seam connections or holes.
- VERSATILE & DEPENDABLE: Ideal for repair work on : exhaust manifolds, pipe connections, mufflers, catalytic converters, outdoor grills, fire boxes, gas and commercial furnaces and water heaters.
- DO IT YOURSELF: Big or small, you can DIY it with J-B. Our heavy duty adhesives repair & restore it right the first time. JB Weld delivers the legendary performance of the World's Strongest Bond.
We Also Recommend
Fastcap Zero Clearance Tape 2" x 16" strips 5pc
Sale price $1192 $11.92
J-B Weld 50176 KwikWeld Steel Reinforced Epoxy Syringe - Dries Dark Grey - 25 ml
Regular price $1099 $10.99