Shurtape HP-200C/BLU2110 HP-200C Production-Grade Colored Packaging Tape: 2" x 110 yd., Blue
- Shurtape HP-200 Production-Grade Packaging Tape is a mid-grade polypropylene film packaging tape.
- Conformable bi-oriented polypropylene (BOPP) film and aggressive hot melt adhesive create instant closures of medium weight cartons in normal manufacturing and shipping environments.
- Shurtape HP 200 is for manual (hand rolls) or automatic (machine rolls) case sealing. Hand rolls feature Shurtape TR20 release formula for consistent unwind and ease of use.
- HP-200 packaging tape has high holding power on corrugated cartons and adheres well to fiberboard, paper, film and a variety of other substrates. Also designed to perform in miscellaneous packaging, bundling, holding and repair applications. Ideal for use in warehouse operations, shipping facilities, moving and storage applications and anywhere carton sealing is required.
- Pigmentation of colored variants is translucent, allowing text and images to be seen underneath the tape when using lighter colors.
We Also Recommend
Shurtape FP-227/WI160 FP-227 Flatback Paper Tape: 1" x 60 yd, white
Regular price $1599 $15.99
Shurtape PW-100 Corrosion Protection Pipe Wrap Tape: 2 in. x 100 ft, black
Regular price $1899 $18.99