J-B Weld 50172 MarineWeld Marine Adhesive Epoxy Syringe 25ml
- J-B WELD MARINEWELD: A specially formulated two part adhesive & sealant that provides a strong and flexible bond that is waterproof, and chemical & UV resistant. J-B Weld MarineWeld comes in a syringe allowing for an easy 1:1 mix ratio
- CURE AND SET TIME: After mixing the two part formula with the included mixing tray and stir stick, MarineWeld takes 5 minutes to set and 1 hour to cure. J-B Weld MarineWeld set and cure color is white
- STRENGTH: J-B Weld MarineWeld has tensile strength of 2350 PSI. The unique syringe has a re-sealable cap that prevents drying out and leaking, allowing for multiple uses
- SURFACE APPLICATIONS: Metal, Plastic & PVC, Wood, Fiberglass, Aluminum, Carpet and Composites
- DO IT YOURSELF: Big or small, you can DIY it with J-B Weld Our heavy duty epoxy and adhesives repair & restore it right the first time. J-B Weld delivers superior performance, quality, and results for the World’s Strongest Bond
Worked like a charm!!
Does the job. I have bought this several times over the years.
I tried to used this in place of real mixed epoxy to fill a few deck holes, on my sailboat, where I removed hardware. I use thicken epoxy all the time whilst working on boats. This stuff is more like a two part 3M 4200, without the adhesive properties. Its soft, as others have said. It falls apart, as others have reviewed, its less adhesive than crappy silicone. It also grew over night like Gorilla glue and left a bubbly aerated mixture. Prior to filling I gouged out the holes with a Dremel, cleaned them of all dust with a vacuum, cleaned with acetone, and stillalmost zero adhesion. The good news, I could just clean this garbage out with my finger nails.
I will not bye this agian it wouldn't stick to tub sorry product
Works the same as the fast setting jb weld so if your in no hurry its fine
We Also Recommend
J-B Weld 50176 KwikWeld Steel Reinforced Epoxy Syringe - Dries Dark Grey - 25 ml